13 September, 2012

Roald Dahl Day


Today is a special day. It is Roald Dahl day. It is to celebrate his birthday. Here are some facts about him.

1 Roald Dahl flew a fighter jet.

2 Roald Dahl died on the same year he made The Witches.

3 Roald Dahl went to boarding school and next to his school was a chocolate factory.

4 My favourite Roald Dahl book is James and the Giant Peach.

5 My favourite Roald Dahl film is Willy Wonka.

6 James and the Giant Peach is a book about a little boy who crawls into a giant peach.

By Shane

1 comment:

  1. Shane, this is very interesting. I didn't know it was Roald Dahl Day and I didn't know he went to Boarding school. Willy Wonka is also my favourite Roald Dahl film, but the original, not the remake. Which one do you like best? Well done and keep up the super work!

    ReplyDelete